The Park Tower Knightsbridge, a Luxury Collection Hotel, London
101 Knightsbridge, London, EN, SW1X 7RN, United Kingdom
Phone: (44) 207 235 8050
4.1/5 (261 reviews)
The Park Tower Knightsbridge encapsulates the spirit of its refined location and offers a residence for global explorers to experience the authenticity of one of Central London's most distinguished districts. All of the 280 guest rooms provide views over Knightsbridge or Hyde Park, while the suites offer breathtaking views over London's skyline.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Reserve 3 nights & receive a complimentary 4th
It is a Taste of Luxury. Stay three consecutive nights and enjoy more time to explore London with a complimentary fourth night:
- Reserve 3 nights & receive a complimentary 4th night
- Daily breakfast for two
- Rates from £330 per night, including taxes
Elevate to a Suite, receive a 10% reduction
Reserve a Suite for your next stay at The Park Tower Knightsbridge, enjoy unrivalled views over Hyde Park and Knightsbridgeand take advantage of exclusive benefits, including a 10% reduction on our Flexible Rates with Breakfast included. Discover our Suites.
- Stay in an Executive, Panoramic or Penthouse Suite
- Receive a 10% reduction on our best rates
- Daily breakfast is included
- Complimentary internet
- 3,000 Bonus Starpoints®
- Welcome amenity
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 261 verified guest reviews
84%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Booked this hotel thanks to its central location in London, my SPG membership as well as the need to feel pampered for our 20th marriage anniversary :-). We spent six nights, yet we would have loved to spend twice as much.
Beside getting immersed in this city's awesomeness every single day, we enjoyed the following hotel features:
- the room (we were upgraded to a Panoramic room on a high floor with nice view over Hyde Park): spacious, clean, comfortable bed with soft and spotless linen;
- One-o-one Restaurant: sublime food (we enjoyed probably the best crab we've ever had) and a remarkable sommelier (congratulations!). If it's amazing food with perfectly paired wine that you're after when you go to a restaurant in the City, then go for 101!
- the courtesy, smile and flawless service of most of hotel's staff. But, as in 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarves', at least one must be the Grumpy. In this case it was the butlers...
Two other areas of improvement towards perfection:
- provide complimentary freshly brewed coffee upon request (not just instant coffee) as many luxury hotels around the world do;
- introduce the 'wow factor' in the breakfast buffet (which is good otherwise, but nothing worthwhile to remember).
Overall a nice experience, we definitely recommend the hotel!
How to find us
Located in the heart of one of London's most distinguished locales, The Park Tower Knightsbridge is on the doorstep of Harvey Nichols and close to Harrods, opposite of Hyde Park and in walking distance of landmarks such as the Royal Albert Hall and the V&A museum. Explore the map for tips from The Luxury Collection Concierge and select “Artisans” below to discover some hidden gems of Knightsbridge.
- Neill Strain
- Rachel Vosper
- Rococo Chocolates
- Royal Albert Hall
- Buckingham Palace
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- Hyde Park
- Kensington Palace
- Natural History Museum
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- Amaya Restaurant Grill & Bar
- The Five Fields
- The Orangery
- Harvey Nichols
- Liberty London
- Motcomb Street
- Sloane Street
How To Get Here
Culinary indulgence in the heart of Knightsbridge
Discover some of the best fish dishes in London at One-O-One Restaurant, indulge in a delightful afternoon tea experience at the Knightsbridge Lounge or explore the wide range of whiskies at the Hyde bar.
- One-O-One Restaurant
- The Knightsbridge Lounge
- The Hyde Bar
hours of operation
Exceptional spaces. Memorable events.
Our venues are suitable for meetings, parties or special events and combine a perfect location with great service. Our event coordinators will look after even the smallest of details to ensure the success of every occasion.
- 5 Meeting Spaces
- 314m2 Meeting Space
- Maximum capacity of 150 people